Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Commodore 64 Halloween special - Power supplies of Death


This is my attempt at special effects.   Something you will be surprised to know that I don't do professionally.  I do however know a crappy ass power supply when I see one.   You will however find within the video that although both the top and bottom of the sine wave is employed in the rectification for DC I make an observation strictly from a parts perspective (or lack thereof) with regard to their missing diodes, versus a 4 diode bridge rectifier.  All across the internet Pocket protectors spontaneously combusted, slide rules exploded.  Good thing I don't discuss Politics here.  The internet is a rough place, even in ubergeekdom.

So click Here for some Halloween fun and commodore mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment